Earlier today on his Keyboard Krumbs blog, Rob Madeo tells the story of a frivolous sports opinion piece that has exploded in controversy due to internet reaction and the harassment and threats its author received.
The new Amazon Kindle is only $79, and to promote it they have produced the most irritating commercial in history.
“Er doyyyyyeeee, heyyyyy happy pants! Cheery cheery cheeky sarcastic cheery!”
Awful. Simply awful.
Welcome to the new home of Kevin Marshall’s America here on Kevin Marshall Online dot com.
Some of you have asked why I moved off the Times Union blogroll. There’s been some talk that it was due to a gross invasion of privacy from a Times Union staff member (although that did actually happen, it […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This