I have a real love/hate relationship with the people that populate Troy events. There’s a guy playing baroque guitar at Market Block Books. And I’m like “cool, let me check that out!” Except some soft-voiced older white dude is chatting up the guitarist in spite of all the other people around that are [...]
Anthony Bourdain has the swagger of a 14-year-old talking shit on the playground, especially the part where he constructs an imaginary conversation and acts proud of his pre-planned witty retort.
In addition to the rant below, Bourdain also said he would “eat a unicorn” and talked about deep-frying Dick Cheney. DAT’S SO EDGY AND [...]
I was exposed to Bird through a review of 2009’s “Noble Beast,” which was to that point his most accessible solo album. [...]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.