After 18 months, nearly 750 posts, and over 9,000 comments, this will be the final post for Kevin Marshall’s America in the Times Union blogosphere.
It’s been an interesting and fun ride, mostly due to the readers I’ve encountered both in the digital realm and those that have done me the small courtesy of making themselves known to me in public and giving me the great compliment of saying they’ve spent a little time reading all the musings and missives in this space.
In addition the readers, thanks goes to the Times Union and its interactive audience manager/Blog Czar, Mike Huber.
It’s not the end of the blog. Kevin Marshall’s America will continue over atKevinMarshallOnline.com, along with some other things in the pipeline coming through that I’m very excited about and am eager to share with you.
So don’t think of it as you waving goodbye to me tearfully from a dock as I board a ship departing for the other side of the world, never to be seen again. Rather, think of it as you waving goodbye to the aforementioned ship while I scream “HEY DOOFUS, I’M RIGHT OVER HERE” from ten feet away.
As far as the Times Union and I go, though, this is a final goodbye. So long, and thanks for all the fish.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This