Chango’s Beads and Two-Tone Shoes by William Kennedy, not that this cat gives a shit.
I’m truly and sincerely putting forth an honest effort to spend more time reading. But life, or at least 21st Century post-print life, is wrought with distractions that are pleasing at the time but unbearably frustrating after the fact.
Drastic times call for drastic measures. I’m turning this computer off and it’s not coming back on until Monday. At least, that’s the idea. Don’t hold me to it, but don’t be surprised either to see me maintain a healthy radio silence the next few days.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This