Normally I’d reserve this for the Mixed Marshall Arts blog, but this is too good not to share here.
1. Black Kitty is over confident in his jiu-jitsu. He keeps pulling guard and in doing so, he keeps giving away points and position.
2. Despite the lack of a colored belt, Orange Kitty is clearly the better grappler of the two.
3. Black Kitty almost ends it early with a nice heel hook attempt.
4. Orange Kitty definitely knows how to work the ring, which is one of the criteria judges use in scoring.
5. At the 0:40 mark, Black Kitty performs Undertaker’s old school rope walk.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This