New episode of MANville & the Jimmy Pigfeet Challenge
It’s the pre-show for the 2nd Annual Jimmy Pigfeet Challenge! The man(-pig) himself joins us to discuss and preview the Challenge, discuss what went down last year, and what to expect this year. We also briefly touch on Gamejak Dan’s forthcoming stand-up comedy debut which follows the event.
Plus: The origin story of Jimmy Pigfeet, The News, Harlow hates Kevin Marshall this week for some weird reason, and then he and Johnny Hustle get hyped for UFC 145: Jones vs. Evans while everyone else gets real, real quiet.
In all seriousness, if this week’s show is any indication, this coming Saturday is going to be a blast. Come join us! We’ll be broadcasting a LIVE Manville during the challenge, followed by stand-up comedy.
DIRECT DOWNLOAD (Right Click, Save As…)
MANville is sponsored by Stitcher Radio , Albany Modern Body Art, and Amazon.com, and welcome to our new sponsor Pre-Drift Longboards!
RULES FOR THE JIMMY PIGFEET CHALLENGE:
- Contestants eat one “Necrowingican,” a wing that measures over 7 million on the scoville scale. To give you an idea, the hottest pepper available out there is a little over 1 million on the scoville scale. Yep.
- Then, jump rope for three consecutive minutes. You don’t have to start over if you trip up, but you must be making effort to start back up again immediately.
- Perform 100 push-ups.
All must be done within 15 minutes. Winners receive a trophy, certificate of Manliness, Manville t-shirt, and other prizes TBA. To be eligible, please show up sometime before 5:30pm.
This will be followed by…
Stand-up comedy hosted by Johnny Hustle featuring the debut of Gamejak Dan. Starring William Hughes and Kevin Marshall.
There are no upcoming events.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
[…] I hadn’t been booked a couple months in advance for the Jimmy Pigfeet Challenge and the subsequent stand-up comedy show in Coxsackie, I’d be in downtown Troy for this event. Trust me. Hell, I’m going to be there in […]