- Lists that purport to comprehensively rank uber-subjective and intangible concepts like “funniest.”
- Lists that purport to comprehensively rank uber-subjective and intangible concepts like “influential.”
- People complimenting other people on their tweets. It’s not a skill and it doesn’t deserve an “award” on a Best Of or any other thing. It’s like giving someone an award for Best Masturbater.
- The trailer for “The Raven” starring John Cusack as Edgar Allen Poe up against Jigsaw from “Saw,” complete with 19th century voice modulator.
- Airhorns in hip-hop songs.
- That “Just for Men” commercial where they CGI’ed a beard onto a baby’s head that’s CGI’ed onto a midget’s body.
- The awful song in that aforementioned “Just for Men” commercial.
- Readers asking things that common sense and just a tiny bit of initiative would answer for them. Not linking because it’s too stupid to refer to.
- Chael Sonnen. Well, not him necessarily but the stupid gimmick he walks around with. Moreso the people that say “right on” not realizing he’s either being facetious and/or a complete tool.
- NERDS/GEEKS. Actually, that’s not true. But seriously, guys, you need to stop reveling in the fact that you like things. It’s not an accomplishment.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.