- Lists that purport to comprehensively rank uber-subjective and intangible concepts like “funniest.”
- Lists that purport to comprehensively rank uber-subjective and intangible concepts like “influential.”
- People complimenting other people on their tweets. It’s not a skill and it doesn’t deserve an “award” on a Best Of or any other thing. It’s like giving someone an award for Best Masturbater.
- The trailer for “The Raven” starring John Cusack as Edgar Allen Poe up against Jigsaw from “Saw,” complete with 19th century voice modulator.
- Airhorns in hip-hop songs.
- That “Just for Men” commercial where they CGI’ed a beard onto a baby’s head that’s CGI’ed onto a midget’s body.
- The awful song in that aforementioned “Just for Men” commercial.
- Readers asking things that common sense and just a tiny bit of initiative would answer for them. Not linking because it’s too stupid to refer to.
- Chael Sonnen. Well, not him necessarily but the stupid gimmick he walks around with. Moreso the people that say “right on” not realizing he’s either being facetious and/or a complete tool.
- NERDS/GEEKS. Actually, that’s not true. But seriously, guys, you need to stop reveling in the fact that you like things. It’s not an accomplishment.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This