Fun fact: I tend to find women to be funnier than men, especially in day to day conversation.
This is probably due to the fact that 1. I am a sissy and 2. I grew up with three older sisters, all of whom have a very strong sense of humor. My brother does as well, but he’s outnumbered. 3 to 1. In case for some reason you’re only just now starting to pay attention.
Anyway, I say this because I identify probably a bit too much with this video from Garfunkel & Oates called 29 vs. 31.
OTHER HOT NEWS:
Got a show coming up in Troy. No, not the one in July, but one in June. Scratch that – TWO! One in a place where Dan Deacon once performed!
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This