Fun fact: I tend to find women to be funnier than men, especially in day to day conversation.
This is probably due to the fact that 1. I am a sissy and 2. I grew up with three older sisters, all of whom have a very strong sense of humor. My brother does as well, but he’s outnumbered. 3 to 1. In case for some reason you’re only just now starting to pay attention.
Anyway, I say this because I identify probably a bit too much with this video from Garfunkel & Oates called 29 vs. 31.
OTHER HOT NEWS:
Got a show coming up in Troy. No, not the one in July, but one in June. Scratch that – TWO! One in a place where Dan Deacon once performed!
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.