Below is the official press release from Five Guys Fighting.
I’ll be covering the event for the Knick Ledger and might try to write a feature piece to shop around. Time constraints may prevent me from following through on that threat.
5 Guys Fighting Presents the Areas Second Full Contact Mixed Martial Arts […]
I lost, and badly, in the first round by TKO. That put me in a depressive state for a couple days. But god DAMN was it fun. Hats off to my opponent, Josh Beretz, to whom I was all like “come at me, bro” and holy shit did he ever.
The right side of my […]
Tomorrow, I fight.
Today, I’m hungry.
It was decided from the outset that the fight would be at or near my walking weight. At the time I first fully committed to it, that was 176. So I said “let’s do 170.” In the last few weeks of training, I’ve actually managed to drop down to […]
Friday, April 27th
The Comedy Gold Showcase
The Mine (Broadway, Saratoga NY)
A quick follow-up to the info I received last week regarding local fighters and former High School classmates Tom Marcellino, Manny Millan, and Mervin Rodriguez competing on the same MMA card for the XFE promotion in Atlantic City.
The local fighters went 1-2 on […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This