Actually, you would see that the biggest gift would be from Batman, because his secret identity is Bruce Wayne who is, like, stupid rich. Richer even than Aquaman who’s a fucking King for crying out loud.
By the by, Aquaman as Rose is what makes this work.
Iconic? Yes, but not in the way many expected.
DC Comics made it official: the character they teased (shamelessly) as being gay under the new revamped “52” reboot is Green Lantern Alan Scott, who in the previous continuity was the Golden Age version of the Green Lantern character. […]
A friend of mine has, of late, become a preferred destination for the Jehova’s Witnesses in her neighborhood. The latest pamphlet offers an…interesting re-imagining of the image of Jesus Christ that I haven’t seen before. Being a comic book geek, I couldn’t help but immediately recognize its resemblance to Highfather of The New Gods, created […]
Instead, I will just say what a wonderful thing you missed if you weren’t there. The Holiday […]
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This