Firstly, TROY NIGHT OUT is tomorrow night! Get the full list of events here. As promised, I’ll be there tomorrow night to partake in the activities. Come find me, say hi, and tell me what a great time you’re having!
Please visit TroyNightOut.org for a full events listing.
So about the name of my blog…
Currently, it’s “Kevin Marshall: In the Present Tense.” When I thought of it, I thought it was clever, even if it didn’t mean anything. I always liked the phrase “present tense,” and with it being a running commentary on life, society and culture, I thought it fitting.
But it’s also kinda sucky.
So last week, I put out a call to make suggestions. I’ve taken them and put them in a poll. Now, I won’t say that I’ll definitely go with the winner, since I know there’s jerks out there that will write programs to cheat the system and pick their favorite even if it’s not the best possible name. This is more for my own personal feedback, so that I don’t say go with a(nother) wildly unpopular name.
So guys, vote for what you think my blog’s new name should be. And if you have any additional suggestions, please, feel free to share them.
- Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…
- Listen to me LIVE as guest co-host of Alternative to Sleeping tonight at 10pm!
- Realtors: “WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH” George Hearst III: “NONONOO SSSSHHH IT’S OKAY, it’s okay…here. Here’s a pacifier.” Kristi: “#oops.”
- Open Mic web series premiere tonight @ Lark Tavern
- Trust Me, You’re Going to Want to See This